Born in Newark, New Jersey, attorney Bruce E. Warner has lived in the Miami area for the past four decades. Bruce holds a B.S. from Fairleigh Dickinson University and a Nova Law Center Juris Doctor. Bruce became a Certified Florida Family Law Mediator in 1995 following a period of teaching as an adjunct professor in Business Law at Broward Community College.
Attorney Bruce E. Warner has been in practice since 1983. He has handled cases in Broward, Palm Beach and Dade Counties in the area of Family Law. Bruce has represented hundreds of men and women from the simplest to the most involved cases. He has a calm demeanor that his clients find easy to work with. Mr. Warner is aggressive when necessary; but a nasty attorney is not healthy for all involved. Being a father of 2 children and 3 step-children he understands the difficulty of ongoing litigation and the anxiety and trauma the process creates. His approach to any case is to be prepared and always think ahead and plan carefully. No surprises!!
- Born in Newark, New Jersey
- Fairleigh Dickinson University B.S.1976
- Nova Law Center Juris Doctor 1982
- Certified Florida Family Law Mediator 1995
- Adjunct Professor, Business Law Broward Community College (1986-91)
- Sports Agent (1989-93)
- Married 1983 – two children
- Divorced 1996
- Re-Married 2004 – Debbie Taylor – three step-children